Skip to main content

Faith & Mountains


Being a christian is not easy. Yes, it really isn't. Everyone around you tends to watch every move you make, and what makes it much harder is when they just keep an eye on you just to wait for your flaw, and boom, when you finally had a mistake, they'll turn it into a mountain, when in fact, it's just as small as a mustard seed.

At this age, i've already been through a lot. Lots of pain, lots of heartaches and heartbreaks, lots of trials, lots of blessings, lots of happiness, lots of everything! I've complained a lot of times as well, i cried, i screamed, i smiled, i laughed, and i think all those experiences that i've had are the reason why i am WHAT i am right now. Not that i am perfect, because i will never be perfect, well, nobody's gonna be, but what i am grateful for is the learning that i have gained from all those scenarios that i've been through, may it be a soul-lifting, a spine-chilling, or a heart-breaking one.

As written in Romans 8:28, everything happens for a reason, and only God knows what the reason/s is/are. We may be so down at times, but let's not forget to seek for the Lord. His grace, plus His unconditional love, will always be sufficient for us. That actually is one reason why i like Laura Story's song, Grace. Every time i listen to it, i feel blessed and relieved. It's like i can hear Jesus talking to me, just in a female voice though, but i feel loved by Him.

I think, what i'm trying to impart, my dear friends, is for us to seek Him alway. I may not know what you're going through, or how heavy your burdens are, but let's always seek for the Lord, and let's have faith in Him. With all the problems we have, there's nothing that we can do but to pray and trust Him, because it's also written, a faith as small as a mustard seed can move a mountain. [Matthew 17:20] Problems will always be problems. They had their way of going in, let them make their own way of going out. [hehehe!] We can never overcome them with negativity 'coz it's like we're feeding cancer cells with a delish meat [gggrr! just a thought of it makes me feel chilly!], the more pessimistic we are, the healthier the problems will be.

So, just keep on smiling, and be optimistic. God is just a prayer away. He is alive. He is our hope. He's our protector and shield. Whatever comes our way, He can always make a way, when there seems to be no way. [Don Moen's song "God Will Make a Way"].

LET'S KEEP OUR FAITH! LET'S MOVE MOUNTAINS!




MeowMeow,
Elle  (^,^)v

Popular posts from this blog

All About Anime: FAIRY TAIL

FAIRY TAIL !! Before, I never thought that I would enjoy watching anime. All I know about anime is, they're just a bunch of action-packed type of cartoons with some illusory magics and images, so I never tried to spend time in knowing it (anime) more.

I'm MOVING ...

Hi buddies! I know, and as you can see on my description box, I've said before that this will be my blog from 2015 onwards but we all know that change is constant, and it actually invaded my decision of keeping this blog. I have fully decided to move to a different host because of some technical reasons, though I would still consider blogspot/blogger since this has the easiest navigation system,may it be by desktop or by mobile. As of now, I'm currently transferring my posts to my new home but I will not delete it from here. I'll just keep this blog as it is because I believe this already created some traffic/audience. I think? Hahaha! But yeah, i'll keep this blog as it is. I will be posting my new blog's URL once we're (me and the new blog) done with the process of getting to know each other. LOL! Most definitely, it will be fully updated by the second of January 2016, once my blog turns 2. Weeehh! Alrighty! This is it for now. Follow me on Instagram