Skip to main content

All About Anime: SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN + MIRAI NIKKI + TORADORA

Ola! I'm back after some time. Yeah, i haven't posted anything on this page for almost, or more than a year now, despite the fact that I'm done watching some animes, and that I should post a review about them. Sorry. 😊

And now, i'm set to share what my mind says about those animes that i've watched.


First, SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN.
( i chose this photo because of Levi. Weeeh!! 😍😍😍)

I had it on my phone since a year ago but i've finally decided to watch it just recently, and i never thought i'd be interested with it's story. All i wanna say about SNK is this: I WANT MOOOOOOORE! 

I know, that "more" that i'm wanting will arrive very very soon. I just can't wait for them to air the 2nd season of this anime. Woooohhhh! There are still so many secrets behind the walls. 

Actually, i'm thinking that Eren might be Annie's stepbrother. Hahahaha! Erk. Just a thought. 😊

I would highly recommend this anime if you want a heart thumping one to watch. Watch it. NOW!!


Second, MIRAI NIKKI.

Well. Yuki reminds me of my officemate Vin, a lot. Hehehe! At first, i like how brave Yuno Gasai is. I admire her courage, and her eagerness to protect Yuki. But when it started to reveal Yuno's real identity, mehehehehehehe, i realized i've got no reason to like her.

Also, i don't like Yuki's personality. He's too coward and Yuno just saved him most of the time. Good thing she's in love with him. I even can't accept the fact that Yuki's the winner of their game and that he became the god of the 2nd world. 2nd or 3rd?! Nah. I can't recall.

But then, between this and Danganronpa, i'd go with this, Mirai Nikki. This anime's plot is much better than Danganronpa, for me. Ehehehe!



Third, TORADORA.

Well. Taiga's soooo kawai. Who would say no?! I like the series, tho honestly, there are some episodes where i got bored.

It's just that the love story just got exciting on the latter part. Literally latter part, which makes the plot/story too fast. All throughout the series, Taiga and Ryuuji are doing their hard for their crushes, Kitamura and Minori, to like them, and then, just before the series ends, when they finally fell for each other, will they know that their crushes really liked them from the start. 

I dunno how to explain what emotion did i have, but stil i'd recommend this anime if you're looking for a lovey lovey highschool type of story. Weeh!

OH, before i forgot, i like Taiga and Ami's song "Sa-a Christmas". I dunno the title of the song, but i like it sooooo much. So cute.... 😁


I'm gonna cut it here, but i'll be posting the next review by tomorrow, i swear. Hoho!

*eLLe*

Popular posts from this blog

All About Anime: FAIRY TAIL

FAIRY TAIL !! Before, I never thought that I would enjoy watching anime. All I know about anime is, they're just a bunch of action-packed type of cartoons with some illusory magics and images, so I never tried to spend time in knowing it (anime) more.

Faith & Mountains

Being a christian is not easy. Yes, it really isn't. Everyone around you tends to watch every move you make, and what makes it much harder is when they just keep an eye on you just to wait for your flaw, and boom, when you finally had a mistake, they'll turn it into a mountain, when in fact, it's just as small as a mustard seed.

I'm MOVING ...

Hi buddies! I know, and as you can see on my description box, I've said before that this will be my blog from 2015 onwards but we all know that change is constant, and it actually invaded my decision of keeping this blog. I have fully decided to move to a different host because of some technical reasons, though I would still consider blogspot/blogger since this has the easiest navigation system,may it be by desktop or by mobile. As of now, I'm currently transferring my posts to my new home but I will not delete it from here. I'll just keep this blog as it is because I believe this already created some traffic/audience. I think? Hahaha! But yeah, i'll keep this blog as it is. I will be posting my new blog's URL once we're (me and the new blog) done with the process of getting to know each other. LOL! Most definitely, it will be fully updated by the second of January 2016, once my blog turns 2. Weeehh! Alrighty! This is it for now. Follow me on Instagram